Monday, February 25, 2008

Amerykah is HERE!!!

New Amerykah in stores February 26th!! the world has been missing Ms. Badu...

i'm highly excited and i'm pretty sure i won't be dissapointed as I'm clearly in love the new(ish) single...

'so tell me Slim what you wanna do
when you know i'm in love wit you
everytime that i turn around
look for you but you cant be found
fly free baby fine wit me
i'm in love wit a bumble bee
ooh Slim , boy you killing me
but you soo sweet ta me
oww


honey you so sweet
sugar got a long way to catch you
you so sweet
all i gotta do is add a lil lemmon
you my favorite drank
ya make me thank
oww
honey you so sweet'



man does she have a way with words...not to mention a way with ALWAYS being able to articulate (oh so creatively) MY feelings...

actually scratch being pretty sure i won't be dissapointed...i have faith in my badu...she never lets me down!

No comments: